No matter how cautious your approach to coaching, no matter how careful you perform your job, the activities you are involved in on a daily basis can put your career and financial stability on the line. The International Association of Coaches (IAC) endorsed professional liability insurance program is specifically designed to protect its members from the ever increasing risks of malpractice lawsuits.
Whether you’re employed, self-employed, work full time or part time, or are a student practicing under supervision, having your own professional liability coverage will help you defend yourself. The program is available to individuals and groups of all sizes and each policy is customized to meet your specific needs.
IAC Member Benefits
- Take advantage of the group purchasing power and competitive rates
- Insurance coverage is provided through a master policy issued to the National Professional Purchasing Group Association in which you apply for membership at the same time you purchase the coverage
- Certificates of insurance are issued from a financially secure carrier, uniquely designed to meet the needs of coaches
- Affordable coverage that guarantees substantial protection (Limits up to $2 million per occurrence and $4 million annual aggregate)
- Supplemental liability coverage
Coverage is provided through the master policy issued to the National Professional Purchasing Group Association, utilizing a carrier rated “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Discover how affordable your own, top-quality professional liability coverage can be. Receive a fast, free, online quote today.